Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hello World!


Hello there to the beautiful people who are now my readership! I'll spare you the first-time blogger overture and jump right into it!

Last year, I made the trek from New Orleans to New York City. I'll always call the Big Easy home, but for now the Big Apple is my stomping ground. NYC is exhausting in its pace, size, and professional expectations. Luckily, it offers up an ever-changing and expanding repertoire of entertainment opportunities as an attempt at apologizing.

With that said, making choices about how to fill your recreation time can be overwhelming. Like you, this New York-ette is always in search of a quick fix for fun, food and adventure. Follow me on my outings in the city for great deals on great days (including tasty meals!) that can be had--but may be hidden--in this concrete jungle.

No comments: